Monday, July 28, 2008

Miracle of the first touch...

Bismillahirahmanirrahim..

Alhamdulillah all praises due to Allah the Most Generous and the Most Merciful. Heaps of thankful due to Allah that make my life always on His right path. I felt grateful to Him that give easiness and enjoyment in all the things happened surrounding me in every seconds of life. As if I was the most fortunate creature ever created by Him... astaghfirullahala'zim...

Reflecting on all those great pleasurable moments, sometimes made me ponder whether they're actually true blessings or just as a test from Him. these triggered me to always meticulously aware of every deeds I do.

This was the first entry I wrote in other language. Hope this very first entry is not very bad as I can frankly speaking I was not a good English language communicator or writer. But why not give it a try? Who knows the miracle of the first touch.. I hope could finish writing in 30 minutes time before start studying the last week lectures that already an inch thickened.

Writing something like a diary in english reminisce me to the old sweet days when I was in a school somewhere in Klang. There was my english teacher Miss Norlini been not only as a regular teacher to me also been an intensive tutor to me especially one month prior to the examination. She was the one who chased me all the time asking me to submit an essay to her. But, if not because of her chased me around, urged me to write an essay which I put the least priority compare to all the other 10 subjects, all the feelings and things happened to me nowadays might somehow be different. Because what came out in the examination was almost exactly what she told me to do. A bounty of thanks I expressed to her. Perhaps she didnt know that I was expressing my gratitude to her but hopefully my prayer of her sakinah might reach Allah answer.

Actually what I want to write is what had made me feel happy until this very moment. I felt an urgency to write it down as it was something that I could appreciate it more whenever I lost this kind of happiness. The very current thing that make me happy was :

1. I had a new hair cut after 5 months letting it grow with utmost nice grooming. Adding the sweetness to it was the barber. is my housemate who gave me the greatest haircut. thanx to him. may his internal desire to be an orthopaedic surgeon become a reality soon. I pray for his success in that field.

2. I got new PBLmates for this semester that seem more cooperative and not so aggressive. Apparently, my group had excess member by 1. Usually it only 11 people in a group. I didnt really bother about it. For me excess by only 1 doesnt really matter as it can put more issues to be discussed. From statistics, the better the PBL group come out with the solution during the discussion the better the results that the members of the group get. Adding to that the tutor for the group was also a histology lecturer that I fond of during the first and second semester. What a pleasure had been granted to me. Alhamdulillah..

3. I got two new housemates. One will venture the rest of the medical course with me and other one is only temporary (i guess) because he is already working. So, sum-up currently there was 4 members in the house. The number should be 5 actually but 1 have been run out of the house for whatever reason remained mysterious. Still there was advantage as the rent could be divided by 4 instead of 3. May the ukhwah beaded nice and strongly through every day life we spend togetherness.

4. I pass the supplementary exam for HP. For the second time in my life I failed in subject I undertook. The previous one was during preparatory education in Banting which I failed Pure Mathematics subject in the 3 semester. During that time it didn't really bother as the marks didn't count for the final examination. But, failing to meet hurdle marks for HP subject could send me home to rest for 6 months and repeat the whole 3rd semester next year. Could not imagine how I might resist to that can of test.. but alhamdulillah I got it passed. it give me new spirits to strive even more for this neurological semester and the rest of the courses. A lot of lacking holes I have been identified during the last semester that determined me to paste it up with a victorious glory.. insyaAllah..

5. I managed to complete my 29th juz hafazan of al-Quran. Now i'm in progressing to remember back the 30th juz hafazan that once I remembered during my preparatory studies and during the first year. Hope by the upcoming ihtifal, managed to grasp both juzes in great memory. InsyaAllah..

6. For the frist time ever, I chaired a ceremony for a day long.(not actually a day but from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm). at first was a bit scared with chilling down my spine but I reprimand myself to always keep calm because I just learned that what make me feel nervous was the inability to control part of the brain called cerebellum. (this lecture was given by the lecturer the one that I fond of. that make me remember every single words came out from his mouth). The cerebellum part of the brain control things I plan to do with what i'm doing. Failure to control the cerebelum resulting in clumsiness. Then I think if I could take this in control so, everything would goes smoothly as what had been planned. Alhamdulillah the ceremony went well as what I reckon. Thanx for the knowledge from Dr. Collin Anderson.

Until here, I have to stop writing. its already over half an hour. may the things I perceived would sprouted into a better flower. may tomorrow be better than today..

wassalam...

4 comments:

Hikbal Ujir said...

We do feel our own feet, does resemble our feel to the existent in reality world.
We sometimes down for what we did in the past,but we dont project our mind to the overcoming truth of life n hereafter..
Sometimes we didnt felt what was going on is right, bcoz we dont see it through a heart of slave to his God.
anyway, i dont know why i am dancing my words above,but maybe something to share upon us...
May Allah leads u the way bro!

ariff said...

Alhamdulillah, brother. What makes u happy will make me happy too. All praises to Allah. May Allah bless u with more happiness and achievements in your life, in sha' Allah..=P

DotA King said...

Go go mawi !!

Hidup Pengembara said...

Thank you for the support..